Uniforms- Eden

Do you want to be bullied for what your wearing or how you wear your clothes, well I don’t and I don’t think you do. That’s why we should keep our uniform they why it is. And I’m pretty sure that my and your mum wouldn’t want to buy more clothes just for school. Representing the school important to.

Firstly wearing your own clothes can lead to bullying in school. Being bullied is hard on anyone especially if it’s about what you wear. Bullying people for what they wear can lead to people not being not comfortable in what you are wearing  you could end up not being self confident or even suicidal thoughts.

Secondly if you are wearing your own clothes to school you properly need more clothes that means more washing for your mum or dad. If you want to save money, getting a uniform that might last you a whole two terms or even a year is a good option. If you think about it your saving up to $150 dollars. In my opinion, wearing a uniform is better for everyone.

Thirdly representing the school is good for the school’s reputation. When you go on a school trip people on the streets or in there cars can see what school you came from they might even take their kids to your school. When we go on school trips it’s always good to see my friends or people in my class in there school uniform so I always know where they are.

That’s why I believe that school uniforms should stay with our schools in New Zealand. Just think about it uniforms make everything easier.

By Eden

Read this and find out what being bullied for what someone wears feels like…https://www.irishtimes.com